KSR IRL: Tomorrow, 11/2 - 11/10, the 2nd Annual DOC NYC hits IFC Center and NYU’s Kimmel Center featuring not one…or two…but TEN Kickstarter projects! Congrats to all the filmmakers and go check out these awesome documentaries!
- 11/4 & 8: Robert G. Bralver & David Ferino’s Cure For Pain: The Mark Sandman Story, click for tix
- 11/5: Matt Morris’ Mr. Happy Man, click for tix (in “Shorts: For Love or Money”)
- 11/5: Paola Mendoza’s La Toma, click for tix (in “Shorts: Latin American Visions”)
- 11/5 & 7: Melissa Johnson’s No Look Pass, click for tix
- 11/6: Jessica Scott’s Racing Towards Red Hook, click for tix (in “Shorts: NYC Uncovered”)
- 11/6: Suzannah Herbert’s Home Game, click for tix (in “Shorts: NYC Uncovered”)
- 11/6 & 7: Corinne van der Borch’s Girl With Black Balloons (US Premiere!), click for tix
- 11/6 & 8: Nara Garber & Betsy Nagler’s Flat Daddy (World Premiere!), click for tix
- 11/7: Davina Pardo’s Minka, click for tix (in “Shorts: Views on Japan”)
- 11/9: Nelson George’s Brooklyn Boheme, click for tix
For further information on DOC NYC screenings, panels, and more, visit www.docnyc.net.